INTELLINET NVS30 NETWORK VIDEO SERVER Analog video BNC input and analog video BNC loop-through port Excellent image quality with 30 fps full-motion video in all resolutions Supports image resolutions up to 640 x 480 (VGA) Audio support, full duplex Video access through any standard Web browser Integrated motion detection with pre- and post-alarm image/video buffering Retail Box 1 Year warranty
The INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS NVS30 Network Video Server digitizes analog video and then transmits the signal across an IP network, such as a LAN, intranet or the Internet. This allows you to take your first step in implementing an IP-based system without having to install new network cameras.
Dual Mode: Simultaneous MPEG4 + Motion-JPEG Streaming
The NVS30 Network Video Server supports MPEG4 as well as Motion-JPEG video formats, providing superior quality and, at the same time, continuing to support existing applications. MPEG4, on the other hand, allows you to transmit a larger amount of data over the same amount of bandwidth while providing smooth and seamless viewing.
Integrated DDNS Client
Utilize the free DYNDNS service (like DYNDNS.org) in order to connect to your camera, even if you do not have a static IP address assigned by your ISP (Internet service provider). This feature lets you easily set up a URL that can be used to access the camera through the Internet using any Web browser.
- Analog video BNC input and analog video BNC loop-through port
- Excellent image quality with 30 fps full-motion video in all resolutions
- Supports image resolutions up to 640 x 480 (VGA)
- Audio support, full duplex
- Video access through any standard Web browser
- Integrated motion detection with pre- and post-alarm image/video buffering
- Event-triggered FTP and e-mail upload of still images and videos
- External microphone input connector
- External speaker output connector
- Terminal block for external sensors or external alarm devices
- Supports simultaneous MPEG4 and Motion-JPEG image compression
- Selectable video buffer for smoother video streaming
- Controllable frame rate
- Supports MPEG4 video streaming with CBR (constant bit rate) and VBR (variable bit rate) modes
- Mobile phone streaming live video through 3GPP / ISMA / RTSP
- Mobile phone live image through 2.5 WAP
- Windows Live Messenger support
- Supports privacy zone and text overlay functionality
- MPEG4 + Motion-JPEG + 3GPP mobile phone streaming, audio and 10x digital zoom
- Supports HTTPS encryption for enhanced security
- Supports UPnP with UPnP port forwarding capability
- Integrated e-mail, FTP, DDNS and DHCP client
- Supports IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet injectors, mid- and endspans
- Supports Pan/Tilt/Zoom CCTV cameras
- Easy-to-use 16-channel camera viewing and recording utility included (not compatible with NSC10 and NSC18 cameras)
There are no reviews yet.