BNC Male to RCA Female Connector / BNC to RCA Connector / BNC Connector CT5048
The Securnix BNC Male to RCA Female Connector acts as a BNC to RCA Converter. There is a male BNC connection at one end, and a female RCA connection at the other. This can be used to convert the signal of a RCA microphone to BNC. This BNC Male to RCA Female Adapter can also be used to connect different audio video devices. Typically use for CCTV surveillance cameras application.
• BNC Male to RCA Female Connector
• BNC to RCA Converter, Male BNC, Female RCA
• BNC cable connector
• Sold as a Pack of 10
• Temperature range: – 40~ +155
• Insulation resistance: ≥5000MΩ
• Character impedance: 50Ω
• Frequency range: 0~3GHZ
• Disengage force: ≥0.6N
• Contact resistance: centre conductor≤1.5mΩ; outer conductor≤1mΩ
• Durability: ≥ 500
• Body—zinc alloy, nickel plated
• Centre pin—copper, gold plated
There are no reviews yet.